Some unknown facts about AB de Villiers
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=93 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does AB de Villiers smoke? : No
- Does AB de Villiers beverage alcohol? : Yes
- In his early days of youth, he desired to become a Physician.
- He received national trophy for his science project . Late Nelson Mandela.
- Besides Cricket, He’s excelled in Golf, Tennis, Rugby& Badminton.
- He had been chosen for South Africa’s Junior Hockey Group, Played with Golf at a great degree, he had been chosen in Blue Bulls U-18 Rugby team.
- In 2010, he published his songs record “MaakJouDromeWaar”.
- His role model is former South African cricketer Jonty Rhodes.
- He’s been engaged in charity functions.
- He could not stop his tears from coming out and cried on The area when South Africa lost in the nail biting semi final game of World Cup 2015, AB de Villiers was captain of the group.