Code::Blocks is an IDE stuffed loaded with every one of the highlights you will require. It has a predictable look, feel and operation over its bolstered stages.
It has been worked around a module structure, thusly Code::Blocks can be stretched out with modules. Support for any sort of usefulness can be included by introducing/coding a module.
Key Futures include
- Written in C++. No deciphered dialects or exclusive libs required..
- Full module bolster.
- Various compiler bolster: GCC (MingW/GNU GCC), MSVC++, bang, Digital Mars, Borland C++ 5.5, and Open Watcom and so forth.
- Support for parallel forms.
- Imports Dev-C++ ventures.
- Debugger with full breakpoints bolster.
Code::Blocks’ interface is both adjustable and extensible with Syntax featuring, a selected interface, Class Browser, a plan for the day director with various clients, and numerous more highlights that are given through modules.
Searching for the Mac rendition of Code::Blocks? Download Here
Get more also Brackets Download Free
System Requirements For Code::Blocks 16.01