Some Lesser Known Facts About Mehbooba Mufti
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=176 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Does Mehbooba Mufti smoke?: No
- Does Mehbooba Mufti drink liquor?: No
- She was conceived in a rich Kashmiri Saeed family in Akhran Nowpora, J&K.
- She has been a splendid understudy and was the topper of her school.
- At first, Mehbooba had no enthusiasm for governmental issues. Be that as it may, she came to spotlight after the hijacking of her sister, Rubiya Saeed in 1989. Around then, her dad, Mufti Mohammad Sayeed was named the Union Home Minister in the V. P. Singh Government. She ended up noticeably renowned in media around then since she was giving loads of meetings to media staff.
- Her sister was discharged when, after a chaotic dramatization for a couple of days, 5 psychological militants were discharged in return of Rubiya. Mufti Mohammad Sayeed With Rubiya After Her Release
- It was in 1996 that she effectively engaged with the legislative issues. Her dad had joined the Congress and Congress gave her a ticket to battle Assembly decision from Bijbehara, which she won easily.
- In any case, after 3 years, Mufti Mohammed Saeed quit the Congress and shaped his own gathering PDP. He named Mehbooba the Vice President of the gathering.
- Mehbooba’s mom is likewise a government official and had challenged the 1996 J&K Assembly decisions. In any case, she had lost that race.
- Her sibling, Mufti Tasaduq Sayeed, has no enthusiasm for the governmental issues and is filling in as Cinematographer. His work was acknowledged in Vishal Bhardwaj’s movies Omkara and Kaminey.
- Mehbooba despises a fruitful marriage life as she is a divorced person. She has 2 little girls, Irtiqa Iqbal and Iltija Iqbal. Irtiqa works in London at the Indian High Commission while Iltija is associated with the Indian Film Industry.