Some Lesser Known Facts About Robert Pattinson
[the_ad_placement id=”manual”][table id=226 /][the_ad_placement id=”manual”]
- Can Robert Pattinson smoke? : Yes
- Can Robert Pattinson drink Alcohol? : Yes
- Robert was born in London, his dad erased classic Cars from America along with his mom, Clare worked for a modelling agency.
- Pattinson has got two sisters Victoria and LizzyPattinson, the latter is a singer.
- Pattinson began modelling when he was 12 years old, but His workload started to decrease four decades later.
- He auditioned and was cast in a small part in Guys and Dolls. He gave audition for Thornton Wilder’s Our Town and has been cast as George Gibbs.
- In 2004, Pattinson had supporting roles in the German Made-for-television movie Ring of the Nibelungs. Although his scenes at the latter were also deleted and just emerged about the DVD version.
- He needed a Breakthrough with films Twilight series. Twilight saga Logo
- In 2008, Pattinson played the role of Edward Cullen in The movie Twilight, dependent on Stephenie Meyer’s best-selling book of the identical name.
- In 2008, Pattinson became romantically hooked up with. co-star Kristen Stewart. For quite a while, the couple didn’t explicitly affirm a connection, but paparazzi photos and eyewitness accounts gave extreme media and fan attention and speculation.
- Pattinson was named among the “Sexiest Men Alive” in 2008 and 2009 by People Magazine. Back in 2009, he had been named the “Sexiest Man Alive” by Glamour UK.
- Pattinson has got Best Actor award at Strasbourg Film Festival for his performance in the Way to Make (2009).
- Because of his work in The Twilight Saga, He’s received two Empire awards nomination and won eleven MTV Movie Awards, two People’s Choice Awards.
- In August 2011, he helped to increase awareness towards the Cancer by highlighting The Cancer Bites effort in his address in 2011 Teen Choice Awards.
- In June 2013, Pattinson was named as the new face of Dior Homme odor and featured in the marketing campaign branded 1000 LIVES, led by RomainGavras and photographed by Nan Goldin.
- Pattinson is an Excellent guitar and piano player, and Composes his own songs. He’s become the singer of 2 tunes on the Twilight soundtrack: “Never Believe”, which he co-wrote together with Sam Bradley, and “Allow Me Signal”, which was composed by Marcus Foster and Bobby Long.
- Pattinson can also be a Philanthropist. Pattinson backs up And boosts the ECPAT UK’s campaign Stop Sex Trafficking of Children and Young People to prevent human trafficking. In 2009 Cannes Film Festival amfAR occasion, he raised $56,000 for its cause.
- In 2015, Pattinson became the first ambassador of all GO Campaign, he explained that, “I have eagerly followed the rising impact GO Campaign Has had over time, on numerous youth and children.